We're currently looking for our next Systems Operations Support.
The main objectives would be:
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Documentation (GDP - Good Documentation Practices.
•Fluent in Dutch & English. French would be a great plus.
• Communication - communication with internal/external stakeholders (suppliers, contractors, business, …) in Dutch & English
• Connectivity (COM, IEEE, Ethernet, ...) - hardware/software (to physically connect & configure systems to pc’s/servers)
• Scripting (write batch or automation scripts)
• Troubleshooting - analytical mindset
• Solution minded - be able to improvise and search for alternative solutions
• Testing (new drivers, packages, software, new technologies, …)
• Independent attitude
• Structured way of working and result driven
• Cooperate between teams -inter & off-shore teams
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini