We are looking for an API Architect based in Zurich or Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
Join now and start working on exciting projects within our Financial Services Practice at Capgemini Switzerland! We offer meaningful development opportunities where you’ll have real responsibility and the possibility to create an impact from day one.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Designing, documenting, and supporting the development of API endpoints and microservices
- Planning and completing technical assessments for project feasibility and implementation risks
- Performing requirement analysis and solution specifications
- Defining the API’s features, expected security setup and scalability
- Setting the best practices, standards, and metrics for API use
- Supporting the clients in designing solutions and coordinating with the team in the development of API endpoints and microservices functionalities
What we expect from you
- 7+ years of experience in developing and designing APIs and microservices solutions
- Deep understanding of API and microservices concepts and security as well as performance and resilience topics
- Hands-on experience with API management
- Technical knowledge of Java software development / Spring Boot and/or Microsoft C# .Net Core
- Experience with tools used to develop, deploy and test software (CI/CD), also as in writing unit and functional tests
- Good capabilities to support and sell the designed solution to the client, ability to frame complex concepts into easy-to-understand information
- Background in financial services would be a real asset
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive and collaborative personality
- Acquaintance with Agile methodology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in German, as a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich or Geneva
Take your chance and apply!