Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- You have hands-on experience with Visual Studio, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server (database, Reporting Services) Knowledge of Azure and Azure SQL Data Export Service;
- Experience as a .NET Developer and/or data specialist is a big plus;
- Experience with Resco, ClickDimensions, and Scribe are also clear advantages;
- In addition Dynamics CRM migration and upgrade experience is essential;
- Acting in a lead developer / design authority type role you will be expected to have an excellent level of knowledge of software design and software; development with the Dynamics CRM Online technology stack - including Dynamics 365 Portals;
- Collect requirements, provide technical analysis and recommend solutions and approaches to accommodate constantly changing business requirements;
- Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents will also be within your remit;
- Knowledge of Email Router and Server Side Sync. including design, migration and configuration.
- As a Dynamics Technical CRM Consultant, you support the client’s customers with digital transformation processes and with the implementation of Dynamics CRM projects;
- You are responsible for making technical analyzes and developing specific CRM solutions based on the functional requirements of the customer;
- Comfortable looking after several projects at once. Variety is an asset, whereby your business communication skills are indispensable.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.