Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savvy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Visit https://www.capgemini.com/ for more information.
Rollout in Romania for a multinational manufacturing company.
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Provide estimates, impact analyses, feasibility assessments for SAP based solutions for customer requirements. Confidence and ability to make recommendations for the selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively.
- Perform solution configurations the SD Module
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components. Designing solutions and Functional specifications.
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Plan and carry out cut-over/MTP (move to production) activities and go live support
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
- Act as liaison between customer business stakeholders and IT team members.
- Excellent configuration experience within SAP SD module;
- Ideally, experience of at least 2 full lifecycle projects, and at least 4 years SD experience;
- SD process knowledge: Sales order process, advance payments, consignment process, sales to the group, deliveries, returns, billing, Intrastat reporting;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- University degree;
- Travel availability;
- English: Fluent;
- Romanian: fluent.
Nice to have
- Cross-Functional knowledge of integration across other modules (MM,WM, QM, FI-CO);
- Knowledge of interfaces and IDocs;
- Mastery of ABAP debugging, migration, user created queries;
- Business experience.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g.: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.