We are looking for an SAP PP/PI Consultant based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – SAP Practice is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, project managers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the SAP S4 spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland.
As part of the SAP Practice, you will take on new challenges on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the project team during configuration, testing, and validating the solution
- Contributing to fit-gap analysis and designing the delta features required to fulfill business objectives
- Configuring the relevant components including but not limited to Production Planning, Production Scheduling, Production Orchestration and Execution, Quality Management (including documentation)
- Creating functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports, and forms) and guiding the development of those programs within the development team
- Creating a proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of overall experience on SAP
- Experience in the SAP Production Planning – Process Industry implementation and configuration
- Working experience in SAP Plan-To-Inventory areas
- Good understanding of Inbound and Outbound IDOCs, Quality Certificates and Interfaces
- Working experience in Batch Management & Batch Derivation
- Experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, and testing of new functionalities
- Previous working experience in the Life science industry
- ITIL knowledge and a very good understanding of Incident, Change, Knowledge, Problem Management topics (ITIL certification is a plus)
- Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
- Fluency in English and German
Nice to have:
- Good understanding on APO
- Experience in incident management, creation, categorization and prioritization
- Experience in monitoring and reporting incident volume and recurring issues to Incident Manager
- Knowledge of ServiceNow tool
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!