Rud Pedersen Public Affairs is a leading, fast-growing European public affairs and communications consultancy with nine offices across eight countries, and over 300 consultants with their own experience from politics and/or public administration. The Rud Pedersen Group includes Rud Pedersen Public Affairs, Welcom and King Street PR.
With 40 team members, our growing Brussels’ office is focused on the delivery of integrated European Affairs and Communications support to its clients across a broad range of sectors.
With an increasing demand from our clients for support on finance related issues, particularly fintech, we have identified the need to introduce an experienced consultant to manage existing client accounts, and to support in identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing and developing a portfolio of clients across a wide range of policy issues including Cybersecurity, Cryptocurrency, Sustainable Finance, Taxonomy, Audit reform, amongst others.
• Leading client programmes that integrate a full range of public affairs and communications strategies both in Brussels and across the group on pan-European projects.
• Creating and developing innovative client service offerings.
• Supporting new business proposals and pitches, and leading support teams.
• Actively engaging with colleagues accross the group to develop and implement marketing strategies within the sector.
• Use social media and digital communications strategies to raise the profile of activities and services offered.
• Actively contribute to the development of junior colleagues and share and exchange ideas with team members.
What we are looking for:
• In the region of 5 to 8 years’ experience of public affairs developed within an EU context.
• Experience gained within a Public Affairs consultancy is highly preferable.
• Experience of, and a strong interest in finance related policy and its application and relevance across a range of sectors including Fintech.
• Ability to develop a network of EU and national policy makers and stakeholders in the sector.
• Experience and insight on the effective use of social media and digital communications strategies.
• An entrepreneurial and inquisitive nature with a desire for learning and innovative practices.
• A high level of motivation, dynamism and drive for excellence.
• A collaborative and caring approach to working with colleagues in Brussels and across the Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the organization at a key stage in its development, with real potential for further growth.
To apply, please forward your CV (2 pages max.) together with a letter of motivation (1 page max.) to Ian Burns of RP People at: [email protected]
All contact will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Work with the best political minds in the industry
International company with room to grow
A culture of excellence
Challenging, yet dynamic work environment
High responsibility, even in junior positions
Open dialogue among colleagues of all levels
Töötamine kõrgetasemelise ja professionaalse meesk
Arenemisvõimalus tugevas rahvusvahelises ettevõtte
Meisterlikkusele suunatud töökultuur
Väljakutsuv töö ja dünaamiline töökeskkond
Kõrge vastutusvõimalus, ka alustavatel positsiooni
Kolleegidevaheline avatud ja toetav koostöö
We are a leading European consultancy specialising in Public Affairs.
As a Public Affairs Partner, we help our clients navigate political systems. We ensure that our clients understand the impact of policy and politics on their organisations and work with them to strategically reach their goals. We provide our clients with a keen understanding of the political debate and governmental processes, as well as the decision-makers that drive it.
2002Company founded in Gothenburg, Sweden, by Morten Rud Pedersen.
2006The Stockholm office opens, bringing our brand of public affairs to the Swedish capital.
2008We opened in Copenhagen, Denmark.
2012Our clients asked and we responded - by opening our office in Oslo, Norway.
2014The creation of King Street, our PR focused brand, as well as the addition of our Helsinki office.
2017Welcom, our strategic communication and digital media-focused brand, joined the company. We also created RP People, our headhunting and recruitment-focused brand. Additionally, we opened our Brussels office.
2018Our seventh office was established in Tallinn.
2020We entered the German market by establishing an office in Berlin.
2021We welcomed the Lithuanian communications agency Fabula to the Group, thereby expanding into our 8th market in Europe
2002Morten Rud Pedersen loob ettevõte Göteborgis, Rootsis.
2006Stockholmi kontori avamisega tuuakse bränd Rootsi pealinna.
2008Avatakse Taani turg kontoriga Kopenhaagenis.
2012Klientide vajadusel ja palvel avatakse kontor Oslos, Norras.
2014Lisaks Soome turu avamisele Helsingi kontoriga, loodi eraldi avalikule kommunikatsioonile fokusseeritud brändi King Street PR.
2017Grupiga liitus Welcome, strateegilise kommunikatsiooni ja digi-meediale keskenduv bränd. Lisaks loodi personalivärbamisettevõtte RPPeople ning avati kontor Brüsselis.
2018Tallinnas avati grupi seitsmes kontor.
2020Sisenemine Saksamaa turule ning uue kontori avamine Berliinis.