Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
What will you do?
- Work closely with regional and global teams to drive continuous improvement of our CRM/eCommerce Salesforce platforms;
- Define, develop, implement, and run the governance / release processes to keep the Salesforce orgs healthy;
- Define, monitor, measure and track platform KPI’s to match the success criteria;
- Collaborate with admins, release engineers and technical leads to support the continuous delivery of new functionalities and enhancements;
- Work with cross functional teams such as identity team to manage and maintain SSO configurations & certificates, integration teams to manage the oAuth configurations, services accounts, etc;
- Conduct frequent trainings and meetings with developers, admins and solution designers to enforce the standards, governance processes to improve the org health;
- Work with internal business groups, countries, procurement and with the vendors to manage licenses for both Salesforce.com orgs and the managed packages.
What do you need to have?
- Have overall experience of 8+ years as experience working as admin / BA / developer / architect managing one or more Salesforce orgs with at least 1 year of managing the Salesforce platform;
- Experience on one or more Salesforce core platform functionalities such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing features;
- Should be a go-getter, self-starter and motivational individual taking actions proactively;
- Ability to build strong relationships with leaders, developers, architects, vendors, partners and consultants and communicate effectively throughout multiple levels;
- Strong experience in release management using at least one continuous integration tool (Jenkins / Copado / Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.) with code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies;
- Should have good knowledge on different Salesforce license types and its implications;
- Must have the following certifications: Certified Salesforce Admin, Certified Salesforce Advanced Admin;
- Must have at least one of the following certifications: Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant, Certified Salesforce Platform Dev I, Certified Salesforce Platform Dev II;
- Hands-on experience in git, code pipelines (any stack) and continuous integration best practices;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
What we would like you to have?
- A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or business administration;
- Hands-on experience in administering and deploying releases in multi orgs for large enterprises;