Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava .With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
About the role:
We are looking for a new colleague with combined skills of MS SQL and Oracle Database knowledge.
The programmer is responsible for implementing and testing ETL flows according to business requirements, based on the source to target mappings.
• Understand and translate business needs into technology solutions;
• Build complete data Integration solutions working in an Agile environment to provide rapid solutions conforming to best practices and standards;
• Develop automated data flows, using Visual Studio (dtsx);
• Create technical documentation;
• Perform code, design and test plan reviews for peers and develop system implementation schedules while working closely with operations/ infrastructure team;
• Perform System testing;
• Analyze and troubleshoot SQL statements, code and model database objects;
• Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production environment and support production as needed;
• Actively propose improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices.
What you bring to the team
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing, testing and implementation of ETL processes and reporting solutions using MS SQL Server tools;
Project life cycle implementation specific to ETL o Full Project life cycle implementation specific to ETL;
Performance tuning in MS SQL Server;
Strong foundation of Data Warehouse concepts;
Experience diagnosing problems and troubleshooting production issues;
Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities;
Strong foundation in System Development Lifecycle principles;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Private Health Care Insurance
Well-being at work
Christmas 'gifts for employees
Since 2005 Capgemini Romania helps clients transform their business and perform by leveraging new technologies. Our relationship with clients is a collaborative partnership - we bring our experience, best practices and tools to steer their own course, and ultimately to achieve better, faster and more lasting transformations.