As a nShift team member, you will be involved in developing our own software platform for enterprises around the world. The team is working with new technologies and using DevOps techniques to deploy faster and safer.
If you are passionate about software development, come join our team!
• Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
• Collaborating effectively with team members, as well as other project stakeholders
• Guide and help junior members of the team
• Contribute to the architectural design of software applications
• Handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time, in addition to changing priorities based on ongoing projects and escalated tasks.
• Deliver unit tested code with high quality
Required professional qualifications
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in C#, SQL (MySQL and/or MSSQL).
• Experience with REST API’s
• Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple concurrent tasks
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within teams to resolve issues, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
Nice to have
• .net Core & dockers knowledge
• CI/CD knowledge (GitLab Pipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of AWS stack (CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, Terraform, etc.)
Required personality traits and skill set
• Passionate about programming with the desire to learn new technologies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Proactive and detail oriented
• Able to work both independently and in team environments
• Able to understand complex business requirements
Benefits (R&D ROMANIA) IF APPLICABLE
• Attractive salary including meal tickets
• Private medical insurance
• Modern headquarters located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities
• Opportunity for professional growth and development
• International work environment
Work in a growing and market leading company
Our products & services have an impact - for real
Great opportunities for individual development
If you work with us, you are right in the center of Europe’s logistic hub. The packages in the next truck you see have probably crossed our platform, the shipping label on your delivery from Elgiganten, Stadium or Verkkokauppa is labelled with our name, and the wind turbines continue to spin with the help of spare parts quickly distributed through our systems.
At nShift we are creating a new category leader for parcel delivery management software and has the world’s largest carrier library. We are already the #1 SaaS company in Europe in this category with more than 430 employees and with high double digit million in annual revenue and 30% profitability.
Our strongest markets are the Nordics, and we are rapidly expanding in the UK, Benelux, France and German speaking markets. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies. nShift takes pride in listening to customers and growing with them, both geographically and in terms of how they can meet their needs. We are on an aggressive growth plan backed by our owners, Marlin Partners and San Francisco Partners, 2 of the leading technology investment firms in the world.
1997Unifaun and Consignor was founded
1997Pacsoft Online is launched
2010Established in Finland
2010+400 millions of shipments handled through our platforms during the year
2014Merger between Unifaun and Memnon Networks
2014Established in Poland
2016Established in Norway
2017The App "My Parcel" and Unifaun Delivery Checkout are launched
2018More than a half billion parcels handled through our systems!
2019Transsmart (NL) was acquired!
2021Unifaun and Consignor merged
2021Unifaun, Consignor, Transsmart and Returnado become nShift - Global Leader in Cloud Delivery Management Solutions