We are looking for experienced and driven Talent Acquisition Specialists and Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists.
As a member of our team you will play an important role in identifying and engaging with top talent to support the growth of the entire organization. By joining Northvolt’s talent acquisition team you will be responsible for recruiting Northvolt’s most important asset– its people.
The Talent Acquisition team is instrumental to the company' success as our responsibility lies in finding the rightful talent that will positively contribute to the electrification of Europe. As a united, ambitious, dedicated and quality focused team, we work together to source, strategize and plan what is needed to find superstars. In just 4 years, our team has brought together almost 2000 candidates from all over the world and we believe that you can positively contribute to our future growth!
Do you have an international mindset and a proactive spirit to source and find the hidden gems?
· Be responsible for a full-cycle of recruitment within one or multiple areas in the organization – taking full responsibility of the entire process from managing our hiring stakeholders to identifying talents through sourcing and guiding them through the entire hiring process.
· Ensure that the candidates involved in the recruitment process are being assessed fairly in a quality driven way.
· Advise the business units for which you are responsible on the best ways to evaluate and attract talents to ensure a smooth and proactive process for all parties involved.
· Collaborate and share knowledge with your colleagues on how to drive improvements to scale our recruitment processes.**
· You have valuable experience working with search and headhunting, either in agency or inhouse in high-volume and vibrant environment .
· You have experience working with the global market in a multicultural environment.
· You thrive off of teaching and learning from others– seeking advice from colleagues and offering a hand when you see that one is in need.
· You have a thorough understanding of sourcing strategies to ensure we hire the most hidden gems.
· You have strong interpersonal and consultative skills, and strive to collaborate with your colleagues to promote a friendly, fun and quality focused working environment
· You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
· Most importantly, you are a team player that enjoys working in a fast pace, everchanging environment and want to have fun while contributing to the electrification of Europe!
Apply with CV and/OR your complete LinkedIn profile.
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Stockholm +2 more