Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support in a one-on-one working relationship. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Scandic is the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries with more than 280 hotels, in operation and under development, in more than 130 destinations. The company is the leader when it comes to integrating sustainability in all operations and its award-winning Design for All concept ensures that Scandic hotels are accessible to everyone.
Well loved by guests and employees, the Scandic Friends loyalty program is the largest in the Nordic hotel industry and the company is one of the most attractive employers in the region. Scandic Hotels is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
In this role you will:
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CEO. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO, including planning and scheduling meetings and events, and resolving any scheduling issues.
· Prepare documentation to support CEO and team including agendas, minutes, presentations and reports. Captures follow-up actions, initiating reminders to ensure deliverables received in timely manner.
· Handle Travel Management, be the interface between Scandic and our Travel agency, support to our travelers, follow up our travel policy and together with procurement responsible for our travel supplier agreements.
· Manage multiple priorities while maintaining sense of urgency and great follow-through.
· Arrange domestic and international travel and accommodations.
· Manage and prepare expense reports.
· Other projects/duties as assigned.
5+ years proven experience as an executive assistant supporting C-Level Executive(s).
Comprehensive proficiency in MS Office suite.
Must be able to meet deadlines in a demanding, agile environment.
A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
This is a full-time employment.
We only accept applications through our website.
The application will be open during the summer vacation in July and we will start interviewing in mid-August
If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role. The development opportunities within our organization are endless. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Scandic.
Professional and personal development
Family & Friends discounts
Discounts when eating, drinking & staying with us
Flexible office working hours
Competitive pension scheme
We know that we reach further when we assent to our differences. At Scandic we want you to be yourself and develop in the direction you want to go, with the foundation of safe conditions and fair agreements. Bring your experiences, engagement and your way of thinking – contribute to a culture where we genuinely care about each other, our guests and our planet. Welcome to Scandic.
Do you share our values?
BE A PRO
Visste du att... TOM
TOM...uppmuntrar alla att göra skillnad för miljön och att det var en av våra kollegor inom housekeeping som kom på idén om ”häng-upp-handduken”.
TOM...i Sverige blivit rankad som besöksnäringens mest attraktiva arbetsgivare flera år i rad, i Visitas årliga undersökning.
TOM... bara serverar kaffe som serveras är ekologiskt och Fairtrade eller UTZ-certifierat.
TOM...tack vare vårt stora miljöengagemang, blivit rankad som branschens mest hållbara arbetsgivare elva år i rad, av Sustainable Brand Index.
TOM...under 2014 inledde ett samarbete med organisationen Real Stars, centrerat kring ”Fair Sex”, dvs. arbete mot människo- och sexhandel.
Did you know that...TOM
TOM... “Hang up your towel” is one of Scandic’s innovative ideas within sustainability and was initiated by one of our housekeepers.
TOM... More than 4 out of 5 of our hotels are eco-labelled and the proportion is growing all the time.
TOM... we only serve coffee that is ecologic, and FairTrade or UTZ-certified.
TOM...thanks to our engagement in sustainability matters we have been named the most sustainable brand in the hotel industry, eleven years in a row, by Sustainable Brand Index.