The role of IT Recruitment Specialist would suit someone who enjoys people management and teamwork. We need to expand our team with highly enthusiastic and open person who is ready to learn fast and grow in IT recruitment. Currently we have 5 people in our Recruitment department (4 Recruiters and 1 Researcher).
You’ll find a vast mix of over 30 nationalities in our group of passionate Vaimoers, and a high percentage of women for an IT company. Above all, we believe in keeping our Vaimoers happy, motivated, and challenged (in a good way) every day.
We have an in-house team of 450+ specialists with offices located in Sweden, UK, Finland, Norway, UAE, South Africa, Denmark, Estonia, Ukraine and Poland.
• Drive full recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and on boarding;
• Maintain the pipeline of qualified candidates;
• International recruitment;
• Maintain recruitment related reports and internal ATS;
• Work with internal employees referrals;
• Provide job market research and analysis;
• Perform constant improvement of recruitment process and candidates' experience
• Full time, permanent employment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Fixed salary + bonuses;
• Working station: MacBook Pro 15′;
• International working environment;
• Superb training opportunities (workshops, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing)
• Paid vacation (20 business days);
• Paid sick leaves (unlimited);
• You can work in our comfortable office or work from home
Skills & Requirements
• Deep knowledge of full cycle recruitment processes
• 2+ years of experience as IT recruiter (Magento specific will be a big plus)
• Understanding of the IT Industry technologies (you should really understand, what people are writing in their profiles/CVs)
• Experience in active search and networking (wide database of technical specialists)
• At least Upper-intermediate written and spoken English - is a must
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent personnel selection skills (interviewing)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.