As Head of Project Management you are part of Stillfront’s Business Operations team. You are responsible for managing strategic growth projects and implement and execute growth thinking at every stage. Your work spans across product, marketing, and technology, and drives leverage to the distributed network of Stillfront studios. This role is a great way to transition into an operational role from consulting, working at a company that grew 100% in 2020, with ample opportunities to grow further.
In this role you will:
• Work in the Group project management office to define the growth strategy, implementation, execution, and optimization across multiple fields of business (product, marketing, technology).
• Set, maintain and ensure standards for project management on Group level. Manage project methodologies, best practices, and direction. Validate project scope, status, and success metrics.
• Contribute to the development of thought leadership across a range of emerging business, technology and growth topics.
• Work internationally with Stillfront’s distributed network of gaming studios to drive group-wide growth projects. Manage the central process across the different stages from key planning through validation on studio level.
• Join a great team of business builders and contribute in defining and developing the next stage of growth for Stillfront.
You should have:
• Progressed to Engagement Manager level in a tier 1 strategy consulting firm
• Strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically.
• Excellent project management skills. Proven knowledge and application of project management tools and methodologies.
• Good business sense and hands-on mentality with experience in collaborating with cross-functional and international teams.
• Gaming industry background, preferably in Free-to-Play, is a strong plus.
Competitive renumeration and benefits
Skilled, driven and awesome colleagues
Entrepreneurial spirit and culture
Opportunity to excel in a growth environment
A fast-moving industry driven by new technology
A flat organization that builds upon interaction
Stillfront is a leading free-to-play powerhouse of gaming studios. Our diverse and exciting games portfolio has two common themes; loyal users and long lifecycle games. Organic growth and carefully selected and executed acquisitions embody our growth strategy and our more than +1250 co-workers globally thrive in an organization that engenders the spirit of entrepreneurship. Our main markets are the US, Germany, MENA, France and UK. We are around 15 people at the headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
TodayStillfront consists of 20 decentralized gaming studios with +1250 employees worldwide and the group today have more than 50 active game titles and more than 2 billion players across the glob
In 2020Stillfront announced the acquisitions of three leading US gaming studios, Storm8 and Candywriter. As well as the acquisition of Nanobit in Croatia, Everguild in Spain/UK and Sandbox Interactive in Germany.
In 2019Stillfront had revenues of almost SEK 2 billion, an increase of 48 percent compared to 2018.
In 2015Stillfront successfully listed its shares on NASDAQ First North Stockholm.
In 2010 Stillfront was founded by Jörgen Larsson, who is still the CEO of the company
Europe based with preference in Stockholm