· Deliver excellence: Develop, test and manage DevOps cloud native and 3rd party tooling and automation technologies, delivered through code, templates and scripts to ensure top-quality client experiences, delivered with consistency and efficiency.
· Lead by collaboration: Work with software developers, application architects, QA engineers, and operations teams to deliver on – and exceed expectations.
· understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
· DevOps Engineer will manage individual project priorities and deadlines .
· DevOps Engineer have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
· DevOps Engineer have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance.
· DevOps Engineer have the ability to work within pressurized environments whilst making critical decisions.
Skills & Requirements
· Hands on AWS experience (4+ year DevOps experience)
· Infrastructure as Code experience, preferably with Terraform
· Experience with Cloud Platforms AWS and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Chef, RPM, Docker, AWS (ECS,EKS, ECR), Terraform
· Certification in Terraform, AWS, and Kubernetes
· Hands on Kubernetes experience, Tanzu/PKS version preferred
· Experience building and automating CI/CD pipelines
· Must be able to work different schedules as part of an on-call rotation.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and general understanding of software environments and network topologies
· Working and troubleshooting experience on Linux based applications
· Demonstrable technical design skills
· Demonstrable experience in modern application design
· Solid understanding of an iterative software development process
· Ability to use Unix/Linux command line programs and create/edit scripts
· Knowledge of one or more of the tools – Chef, Ansible, puppet.
· Knowledge of one or more of the tools – IAC, Containerization and orchestration (Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes)
· Knowledge of one of the cloud infrastructure providers – AWS, GCP and Azure
· AWS Certification
About the company
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!