As a Digital Producer at Kurppa Hosk, you will be responsible for managing our digital projects from beginning to end, working in close collaboration with our digital design team as well as the rest of studio to create brand experiences that can travel cross platform.
You thrive in creative environments and enjoy working in collaborative team set-ups with people from different backgrounds and with varying skillsets. You like to push the boundaries and as such, are able to adapt your past experiences and take on new challenges if needs be (even if this means stepping out of your comfort zone from time to time, you maintain a ‘can-do’ attitude). You are detail oriented but can also take a step back and see the bigger picture, identifying opportunities and challenges that lie ahead.
As the go-to person for both clients and the KH team, you are a creative problem solver and a multi-tasker. In playing the dual role of client advocate and KH team advocate, you understand that the administrational tasks are a necessity when it comes to creating value for money. And that close collaboration, both internally as well as externally, is key to ensuring the optimal levels of success for all projects.
- Autonomous management of digital design and product development projects.
- Project planning and definition of project scope and approach, incl. project objectives, deliverables, schedule and budget.
- Keeping projects on track and ensure the delivery of project deliverables on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to execute conceptual work into clear sets of deliverables; defining the most viable approach and ensuring that every team member understands their role and what they need to do, by when.
- Prepare, lead and follow up on client meetings, keeping stakeholders informed (also internally).
- Prepare monthly forecasts and budget reconciliations, resource bookings and client invoicing.
- Management of third-party vendors.
The ideal person:
- Has a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role and proven track record of having successfully managed sizeable digital development projects.
- Has excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, both verbally and written (the KH office is English-first).
- Understands digital channels and the corresponding UX and UI design principles, as well as the underlying interactive development technologies (for both web and mobile).
- Has had training in, and/or experience of, agile project management methodologies.
- Minimum education level BA or equivalent, in relevant field.
How to apply:
Please click “I’m interested” here to apply and attach your CV and cover letter.We will be reviewing applications continuously.
30 days vacation
Pension equal to 5 % of salary
Annual health care contribution
Annual health care screening
Flexibel working time
Kurppa Hosk is a design agency with a diverse team of thinkers and doers. We collaborate with brave organizations – from early stage startups to some of the world’s most admired companies. We use strategy, brand design and experience design to transform brands and organisations. We do this through Business
Artistry – an approach that combines commercial and behavioral research, insight and analysis with boldness, beauty, technology and meticulous craftsmanship.
Why work at Kurppa Hosk?.
The colleagues.Great, talented and friendly colleagues
The high ambition.The extraordinary passion, ambition and work ethics, shared by everyone at Kurppa Hosk.
The culture.The supportive and friendly culture that unites us.
The fast development.The constant progression and fast development.
The quality of work.The exceptional outcome of our work - in all disciplines.
The project and clients.The fun, inspiring and rewarding assignments.