Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will be hands on working with Salesforce and related cloud technologies, designing and implementing the key technical components of the Salesforce solution. You will share implementation best practices and partner with the CRM Team to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field;
- Experience with DocuSign integration is an asset;
- Other integrations as preferred (Hubspot, PDF Butler, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Showpad);
- 7+ years of experience with hands-on technical development/programming, preferably with the Force.com platform;
- Application development experience Object Oriented programming and related technologies;
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.);
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile;
- One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud).
Certifications and qualifications:
- Must: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Must: CPQ Specialist
- Must: Advanced Developer
- Should: Architect (Application, System, technical)
- Should: Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Nice to have: Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Should : Integration Architecture Designer
- Nice to have :Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Design and develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration;
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Sales cloud, Service cloud and CPQ;
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment;
- Works directly with stakeholders to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution;
- Contribute the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.);
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members;
- Good documentation skills and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.