Vaimo — our “hearts” beat for Magento and eCommerce.
The role of IT Researcher would suit someone who enjoys people management and teamwork. We need to expand our team with highly enthusiastic and open person who is ready to learn fast and grow in IT recruitment. Currently we have 5 people in our Recruitment department (4 Recruiters and 1 IT Researcher).
You’ll find a vast mix of over 30 nationalities in our group of passionate Vaimoers, and a high percentage of women for an IT company. Above all, we believe in keeping our Vaimoers happy, motivated, and challenged (in a good way) every day.
We have an in-house team of 450+ specialists with offices located in Sweden, UK, Finland, Norway, UAE, South Africa, Denmark, Estonia, Ukraine and Poland.
• Source candidates from relevant networks and passive candidates through networking and research;
• Maintain/update our internal ATS (applicant tracking system);
• Set up HR interview, providing Recruiter with initial info about candidate;
• Collaborate with Recruiters to ensure relevant search strategy;
• Help Recruiter gathering market analytics and statistics on request;
• Deliver feedback to the candidates;
• Event planning to include scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings, logistics and catering;
• Support HR department with administrative tasks.
Skills & Requirements
• Upper-Intermediate English is a MUST;
• Fluent level of both verbal and written Polish;
• At least minimum experience as researcher/recruiter;
• General understanding of IT sphere and recruitment processes;
• Experience of using LinkedIn;
• Strong desire to build career in IT recruitment/HR;
• Excellent written skills;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to use your own initiative and work well as part of a team
• Attention to details.
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.