F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to play a key role in F-Secure’s growth by driving demand within Enterprise organisations. If you want to accelerate your career into the exciting and innovative world of Cyber Security, then read on!
- In this position you will be working directly with our technical experts to nurture and convert new clients to our Cloud Protection for Salesforce offering. As a Business Development Manager you’ll be critical to the long-term growth and success of F-Secure’s Business Security Business Unit.
- Our service is designed to prevent attacks via files and URLs uploaded to Salesforce from sophisticated criminal groups. It quarantines malicious content within the cloud. Salesforce is responsible for the security of the infrastructure and managing the security of the cloud, but not it´s content. F-Secure helps customers to fulfill their responsibility to ensure that everything that is in the cloud is secure and free from malware. This includes protecting any content residing on the platform, whether it was created by internals or externals or not.
- We’re looking for an high calibre individual to join our team and help us with the explosive growth of CyberSecurity in the enterprise space by finding and closing net new Cloud Protection for Salesforce business. The role will be responsible for sales within the DACH region
- The candidate will report to the Regional Vice President DACH
What we need…
Taking the decision to purchase a service that has to protect an organisation against cyber-attacks mounted by some of the best attackers in the world is not an easy one. The decision typically involves interaction with relevant C-Level and is increasingly seen as fundamentally important for the board’s assurance
As a Business Development Manager we would like you to:
- Generate early conversations and opportunities – driving demand within enterprise organisations
- Identify a carefully selected strategic prospect list and work to qualify, develop and build credibility within these organisations. Undertake this objective using a consistent and methodical approach on a day to day basis. Demonstrate constant progress.
- Quickly grasp business drivers, and be capable of planning and co-ordinating moderately large teams of people within the prospect (and across F-Secure) whilst demonstrating clear structure and sequence throughout the deal cycle.
- Move prospects through the sales process, identifying the key stakeholders while mapping value and the business case
- Team work with, and be sensitive to, existing relationships and account objectives (where relevant)
- Understand the F-Secure Cloud Protection for Salesforce value proposition and be able to tailor this in-line with prospect requirements
- Consistently review performance against target. Forecasting personal sales and monitoring personal performance against targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, whilst providing reporting.
- Tailor and control each opportunity
- Work closely and motivate other F-Secure business units to promote Cloud Protection for Salesforce services both internally and externally
- Achieve the individual sales target set
What are we looking for?
Who we think will be a great fit…
- As a successful Business Development Manager you will demonstrate
The ability to articulate technical concepts into business insights that can be understood by business executives
- The ability to open doors at the highest level – specifically into the major enterprise in the assigned region
- You are familiar with both direct and indirect sales models
- A strong track record of exceeding sales targets
- A consistent and logical approach to time management and prioritisation
- Commercial acumen and a strong customer focused approach
- You are a quick learner, intellectually curious and a problem solver
- You work well in an environment where micro-management is not part of the culture
- You have excellent communication skills
- German native language is a must, the position needs to be based in Germany (Munich based or Home Office approach)
- Fluency in English
Additionally a background in Salesforce or Salesforce consulting business will be an advantage
What will you get from us
Our four promises to you…
- Freedom – you will have the opportunity to define new ways of working how we engage with our customers, and how product value gets represented
- You will work together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, and within F-Secure you'll find some of the best minds in the cyber security industry
- Your work will be clearly visible and recognised – all over the world and across our business units
- You can rely on the support from the entire F-Secure leadership including our top executives