Capgemini Salesforce Practice requires an experienced Senior Salesforce Engagement Manager to join our growing Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice. You'll be working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement.
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini DK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Life Science, Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may be working with your team on how to resolve a complex business or technical challenge to keep a project on track.
The focus of your role
Working closely with key client stakeholders, you’ll manage a team to deliver complex Salesforce project on time and on budget with a commercial eye on future opportunities.
You will take responsibility for the people, the project delivery and aiming delivery excellence. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of delivering solutions for leading clients. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What you’ll do
· Manage and deliver applications on Salesforce.com platform.
· Assist in engaging with the business customers on business processes and practices associated with the IT systems that implement, support or enable those processes and practices.
· Define project objectives, deliverables, critical success factors, assumptions, global and regional considerations, and resource requirements.
· Manage the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters
· Define project prioritization, cost/benefit, potential risks, and feasibility.
· Ability to work with Business & IT stakeholders through open dialogues that manages their expectations & helps set agreed objectives
· Should be able to motivate & influence team members for accountability ensuring excellent deliverables.
What you’ll bring
· Project Management experience delivering projects/programmes across one or more capability on the Salesforce Platform.
· Salesforce.com Certifications is a plus
· You will have worked on implementation production, CRM or digital.
· Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
· Experience of Project planning, Issue, risk and change management
· Experience of commercial negotiation for project delivery services
· Experience of management of delivery to budget, and associated financial reporting / forecasting to ensure you are aware of the financial performance of your projects
· You will have worked with complex, distributed delivery teams
· You will have coached, developed and people managed teams of at least 15 to 20 people
· Excellent communication skills with proven stakeholder management below CxO level
· Proven capability to contribute to sales activities for securing new projects and work – contributing to proposals, creating priced delivery propositions and presenting these to clients
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Find out more and apply
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.