Time to grow – we are looking for a full-time Software Engineer to strengthen our core team at Accurator positioned in Solna, Sweden – or partly remote.
Several companies have tried to digitalize the construction industry without much success.
The main reasons have been that they have either been founded by outsiders without a proper understanding of the dynamics of the industry, or by insiders who have struggled with building modern software.
Accurator was founded by industry experts and have an experienced CTO from a well-known startup in Stockholm. So far, we have a handful of paying clients who love our product, and we believe that we can transform a big part of the construction industry. We are also funded by one of the best early-stage VCs in the Nordics.
Accurator is the smart purchasing tool for the construction industry. Traditionally, goods and services for billions are procured using mostly manual work with email and spreadsheets. Our software automates this administration and enables purchasers to focus on more value-adding activities.
We are now looking for our first full-time software engineer to join us on this journey.
Skills & Requirements
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A programmer, proficient in at least one language/technology stack and the core web technologies. Our current tool is built in node.js and react.
· You are a technical generalist. Working across the technology stack – frontend, backend, database, cloud infrastructure, CI/CD, network, security – excites you rather than stresses you out.
· You have a broad technical interest (broad experience is a plus but not required).
· You are a fast learner.
· You approach problems and technology pragmatically and have a habit of getting things done.
· Opportunity to have great influence and to be able to shape our company, product, technology and culture.
· Work closely with our CTO and make decisions quickly.
· Short lead times from idea to working software.
· Gain experience across all technical areas, take on new responsibilities and grow together with the company.
· Salary, benefits and meaningful equity according to your qualifications and potential.
We hope this excites you and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
For more information, visit www.accurator.se. If you want to talk more about this role, please click Apply today and let's talk.
About the company
Det smarta inköpsverktyget för byggindustrin.