At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
You are responsible for working out, stabilizing & maintaining the Solution architecture for Bids and Projects all along their lifecycle
• You define and propose candidate architectures allowing to meet stakeholders’ expectations in compliance with standardization and reuse policies, technology roadmap and business strategy
• You establishes the solution architecture through trade-offs between stakeholders’ expectations, technical & technological solutions and cost, risks and schedule, documents associated artefacts (architecture justification in D&JF, the PBS, the SSDD) and approves resulting lower level specifications (whether internal or external)
• Together with the PDA you participate to the bid & project phase and you approve the main bid/project engineering reviews
• You contribute to the solution development cycle and co-engineering approach definition
• You take the lead along the project life cycle for the related level requirements’ allocation, management of performance assessment and critical parameters, and interface definition, and arbitrates technically between the various contributors (whether internal or external)
• You work with a team of systems and IVVQ engineers to make sure the implementation is according to the architectural specifications
Master Degree or equivalent through relevant experience with strong architectural background. Minimum 5 years of experience in System Architecture and technical leadership.
• Analysis of large, modular and complex applications preferably in the telecom and networking domain. Strong knowledge of IP Network and protocols is a plus.
• Experience in translation of concepts and customers’ needs towards requirements and detailed system architecture.
• Familiar with requirement definition and management preferably by using DOORS or equivalent tool.
• Experience or references with software and hardware engineering activities.
• Experience with Engineering methods like Arcadia (Architecture Analysis & Design Integrated Approach), Architecture Framework (AF) and/or System modelling languages like SysML.
• Management of the life cycle of the System development (specifications, development, testing)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Innovative, creative, good team player. Motivator. Ability to build contacts with internal and external key actors.
• Autonomy and proactivity.
• Customers and subcontractors’ relationships experience
• Strong knowledge of English is required. In addition, the candidate should preferably be fluent in French and/or Dutch.
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini