Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Performance Manager to join our passionate team in Stockholm.
In joining us in this role you will play an important part driving the execution of enabling the transformation to a carbon free society.
This role strengthens Northvolt Systems’ digital, operational and executive competitiveness by enabling data-driven processes, analyses and decision-making. By bringing expertise in Advanced Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence in combination with great business understanding, this role drives a data-driven approach and enable the development and improvement of operational execution.
Performance Management: Collect and share Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as the critical indicators of progress toward Northvolts and Battery Systems goals.
Systems and Processes management: Drive the automation and optimization of manual collection of metrics in the organization, enabling scale and efficiency. This role will also support increased volumes, synergies and automation between Sweden and Poland.
By ensuring that technology investment translates into visualization of business results, this role will help drive operational execution and create the next generation of operational models, and digitally transform end-to-end journeys.
Key areas of responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Work closely with the management team and organization to identify and enable measurement of KPIs that give a clear focus for operational and strategic improvement, that create an analytical basis for decision making, and help focus awareness on what matters most.
- KPI management will cover all operations, including operational (production/quality, development and engineering) related metrics as well as financial and sustainability related measures. The role will work cross-functionally with the support of management.
- KPI management will cover Battery Systems and Northvolt Poland. The role will also drive the transparency and integration on group level.
- Continuously work to develop and refine lead and lag measures to enable successful execution on key initiatives.
- Support the organization in creating visual representation of KPI’s.
- Platform rollout and channel for sharing the KPI’s and the visualizations thereof.
- Work with IT and ERP team to ensure automation and digitalization of all reporting.
The person we are looking for is experienced from working in change projects with a width of operational experience who can work with all levels in an organisation. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Performance Manager is a vital member of the Northvolt Systems team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
MSc in Business Administration or relevant field/corresponding experience
Experience in Business Intelligence Solutions, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Solutions and/or Performance Management Systems
Experience in Power BI, DAX, SSRS
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.