The Customer Services organization includes the Professional Services and Customer Support functions, and is made up of more than 550 Basware experts globally.
Professional Services, made up of Project Managers, Solution Architects, Solution and Technical Consultants and Success Services professionals, deliver customer implementation projects and provide services that help Basware customers adopt, optimize and accelerate the benefits of their Basware solutions and services. Customer Support provides professional help to our customers to manage operational and service issues that arise from using our services.
Customer Services draws on our collective expertise so that our customers realize the best possible business outcomes with Basware’s Networked Purchase-to-Pay solutions.
We are looking for support consultant who should have at least 3+ years of experience in Product Support/Software Engineering or Application Support.
• Who would want to be a part of Basware Support team, responsible to trouble-shoot Basware applications.
• Who would love to work in 24x7x365 support model.
• Provides detailed technical support (onsite/offshore) to Basware customers.
• Installation/integration/up-gradation of Basware application at client’s environment.
• Evaluation, implementation and documentation of change requests in close cooperation with both Basware resources and customer representatives.
• Troubleshooting of issues escalated by customer, documentation and tracks status of all issues in a timely fashion in accordance with support process.
• Controls own personally assigned cases, ensuring all are progressed and concluded in a timely fashion. Assists other team members in progressing cases.
• Conduct remote sessions and have calls with customers to progress issues if required.
• Engages with internal departments to improve processes and ultimately customer satisfaction.
• Develops strong understanding of assigned product solutions and technical platforms.
• Perform product installations / set up of environment to assist with trouble-shooting issues.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations.
Technical Qualification: BE/ Btech – IT and CSE | MCA or any equivalent technical degree/qualification.
• 3+ years’ experience.
• Experience in Technical Software Support/Application Support/Production Support.
• Knowledge of XML scripts and XML debugging.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of ERP systems.
• Good listener and understanding skills, ability to take initiative and a positive attitude.
• Quick to learn and have a positive attitude.
• Highly analytical and high degree of customer empathy Technical Skills.
• P2P concepts.
• Oracle PL/SQL.
• Networking knowledge.
Continuous learning and development
Great colleagues and teamwork
Flexibility and autonomy
Innovation and cutting edge technologies
Making the world greener
Global & diverse culture with a Nordic twist
Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
Joining Basware means you’ll join a team filled with innovators, passionate about their work and enthusiastic about the purchase-to-pay industry we’ve pioneered. You’ll work alongside highly motivated, capable, and friendly individuals who collaborate to deliver world class solutions and services to hundreds of companies worldwide. A critical part of our culture is the high amount of trust we put into our employees—we want you to make a difference. So, we offer flexibility in how you work, giving you the freedom and support to deliver your best results. We truly live our values where our employees strive for excellence, put our customers first, lead the way, and inspire one another to build a winning team.
2020Recognized market leader with global operations, 20+ offices worldwide.
2019Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Procure-to-Pay Suites for fourth time
2014-2019Several industry recognitions and product launches
2012-2016Several acquisitions in the fields of e-invoicing, e-procurement and purchase-to-pay solutions
2012Launch of cloud-based B2B platform for transaction collaboration on Basware's Network
2006-2009Several acquisitions in the fields of invoice automation, data capture expertise and payment software
2005Launch of fully integrated Purchase-to-Pay solution suite
2000Basware listed on Helsinki Nasdaq, launch of purchase management software & e-invoicing service
1992Launch of first financial management software
1985Basware founded in Finland