In today’s new world, our health has become our priority. Indeed, the adage ‘your health is your wealth’ has never been so relevant. We all expect the healthcare and life sciences sectors to deliver on that priority. But they can’t do it alone. How can technology organizations like Sogeti Ireland be part of the transformation needed to make this happen?
• Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
• Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
• Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
• Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
• Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
• Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
• Fault-find complex automation equipment
• Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
• Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
• Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
• Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
• Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
• Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
• Strong communication skills
Education + Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent
4+ years’ experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
Strong PLC background in ie.: Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety PLCs, Guardlogix Safety PLC’s and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial
Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change controls
At Sogeti, we know how to create value with technology- it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology. Our value is in our approach, characterized by the speed with which we deliver specialist solutions in digital assurance and testing, data & analytics, digital & development, cybersecurity and life sciences.
Disruption is the norm in today’s digital and business environment. How quickly companies respond to change determines their future success – and their ability to realize rapid value from existing and future technology is crucial to this. At Sogeti, we collaborate across a global network to build innovations that push boundaries. But it’s the way we work with clients that sets us apart. Our client model means we can be hands-on from day one, getting to know our customers and their businesses intimately.
We embrace the value of diversity within Sogeti and the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. If you’re looking to join a company with a proven track record of success and that deeply values its people, Sogeti Ireland offers the opportunity for you to grow and advance.
Sogeti Ireland- where people matter and results count.