F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
At F-Secure we deliver research-led cyber security consultancy to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We currently have openings for Consultants within our Singapore office! Your role will involve carrying out penetration testing and security assessments of typical and unique pieces of technology – from banking applications, through to substation control systems.
We’d also love you to do some research to ensure your skills remain relevant in a fast paced world of security.
How you spend the rest of the time that’s not working with clients is your call. F-Secure has a commitment to research. Based on their skillset and inclination, our consultants get a percentage of their time dedicated to security research. Whether it is used to investigate new software, hardware or protocols, we encourage our team to push the boundaries of what is possible!
What we need:
We solve complex cyber-security problems on a daily basis and to do that requires an interesting mix of skills. To be successful at F-Secure and help our clients with their challenges we know you’ll need the following:
What are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will have;
• 4+ years of experience delivering hands-on cyber security consultancy projects with clients, including the basics;
• WebApp Testing. You know your way around Burp, and can perform SQLi without using SQLmap.
• Infrastructure Testing. You understand that this doesn’t just mean running Nessus.
• Mobile App Testing. You know that Drozer was the best tool ever for Android testing and you’ll also know what you’d use for testing on the other major platforms.
• Experience supporting and leading the end-to-end delivery of large consultancy projects, with a team.
• Support pre-sales/scoping – a strong ability to understand and quantify client requirements, and propose consultative approaches that will deliver the best possible outcomes for the client.
• A track-record of delivering technical presentations at conferences.
• Familiarity with regional regulatory requirements for cyber security – including MAS’s TRM and HKMA expectations – and how they apply to our roles.
• Mentor and grow the capabilities of fellow team members.
• Experience interfacing with non-technical, and technical stakeholders to deliver technical and non-technical information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Relevant practical certifications – valid and active OSCP or CREST CRT as a minimum. CREST CCT preferred.
What will you get from us
Freedom – you will have the opportunity to define new ways of working how we engage with our customers, and how product value gets represented
You will work together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, and within F-Secure you'll find some of the best minds in the cyber security industry
Over 1,700 amazing colleagues in nearly 30 offices
Possibility to protect the world
Work with best of class experts who care
Relaxed, open and fun working environment
68+ of nationalities
Global with the spirit of a small company
You can’t design culture!
The F-Secure team is diverse, fluid, fun-loving, and full of energy. It’s our job to preserve that, so we’ve made it our business to help individuals traverse from passion to passion, from specialism to specialism, from the flavor of today to tomorrow’s. We move with their needs, and help them build Pathways, always focusing on the things that make them happy in and beyond of the office.
See yourself here? Bring your best self and apply now.
1988F-Secure established under the name Data Fellows
1992First public hysteria about a computer virus
2002First Antivirus for mobile phones
2004F‑Secure Labs launches first antivirus industry blog
2009F‑Secure’s next step into the cloud
2015F-Secure aims to become the leading European cyber security company
2018MWR InfoSecurity joins F-Secure