The main purpose of your role
We are looking for senior consultants with strong experience, knowledge and interest in the Insurance industry who can support business and operations transformation. Leveraging their knowledge of Life and/or Non-Life Insurance processes together with their expertise in driving large-scale transformations, they will be designing and driving growth and profitability improvement initiatives for our clients.
· An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
· Active contribution to our FS community
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
· The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
· A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling
· Training in line with your personal development plan
· An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges.Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know. Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini