Meltwater is hiring an IT Technical Project manager. We are seeking a self-motivated, tech savvy, team player with strong project management experience. This individual will work with the IT Program manager to provide project planning and management for the busy schedule of office moves and technology upgrades across Meltwater during this exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for owning and coordinating projects with the IT team with global impact, and reporting to the Global IT Program Manager. Working with the Global IT Infrastructure team, you will assist the PMO with the planning and coordination of internal office moves, technology enhancements and deliveries. Your excellent communication and customer service skills are just as important as your technical ability and expertise, managing the diverse range of global stakeholders. You also need to be able to “roll with the punches”, work with tight timelines and changing requirements, all in a demanding fast paced environment. If that's your version of fun, please apply!
· Coordinate internal resources and working with third parties/vendors to ensure the flawless execution of projects.
· Manage full project life cycle
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Perform risk management to minimise.
· Manage resource availability and allocation.
· Develop, maintain and execute detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
· Report progress and risk in an engaging format.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Consistently evaluate delivery methodology
· Measure and report on project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Successfully manage the key relationships with the business stakeholders
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Must be able to travel - once COVID restrictions are loosened, of course.
PMP / Prince II certification and/or experience a bonus.
Fresh fruits & free drinks
Personal Branding Support
Ergonomic desks and chairs
Opportunities to travel
Open Source Contributions
Conferences and Tech Talks
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
Have a look at what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1500 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
London +1 more