Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a General Administration Specialist to join our passionate team in Västerås.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Actively participate in the team’s office management, including handling general clerical tasks
· Organize and prepare meeting schedules
· Ensure meeting spaces are properly requisitioned ahead of schedule
· Take notes and minutes in meetings
· Confer with human resources department to provide assistance with personnel databases and other duties
· Ordering supplies required by the team
· Assist accounting department to manage invoices/payments
· Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted budget.
· Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth team’s operations.
· Support team members when needed (medical appointments, bookings etc.)
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
· Degree in administration or a related field is preferred
· Fluency in English (Swedish is only a plus)
· At least 3 years of general office experience in an international environment, performing the full range of office support duties
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and flexibility to use other office tools (ex. Teamcenter)
· Experience using business email services, such as Microsoft Outlook
· Comfortable at multitasking and handling multiple requests from different individuals and departments
· Ability to work quickly and in a potentially high-stress environment
· Strong communication skills and extreme self-motivation when managing communication channels
· Highly organized and capable of creating organizational systems that others easily utilize
· Service-minded attitude, proactive, efficient and flexible
· Capability to work independently or in a team with other professionals
· Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on
sensitive, confidential issues
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.