We are looking for a SAP S4 FI/CO Project Manager
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland - SAP Practice is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, project managers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the SAP S4 spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland.
As part of the SAP Practice, you will take on new challenges on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage large & midsize implementation/ migration, rollout projects related to SAP S/4HANA
- Leading S/4 adoption discussions with the customer, clearly demonstrating the business benefits of Central Finance in S/4
- Interacting with customers, understanding the requirements, proposing solutions / methodology
- Lead pre-sales opportunities –Solutioning and delivery approach, presentation to customers, while executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
- Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements.
- Understand trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in HANA and Cloud products
- Stay engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and provide expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
- Provide leadership in planning, sequencing and conducting customer workshops
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Finance or Business administration
- 5+ years of experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ERP, R/3, ECC6, S/4HANA, SLT, cross application business modelling
- Strong functional background in SAP FI/CO preferably in S/4 HANA
- Excellent knowledge of S/4HANA, including the usage/ implementation of Fiori Apps and HANA Live specific to Finance & Controlling
- Recent experience in consulting advisory role on different projects
- Fluency in English and German, French would be a plus
- Experience in execution of at least one project related to SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
- Capable of functioning with proactive approach towards work with CAN DO attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
Interested? We should talk!
Location: Switzerland - German speaking part
Take your chance and apply!