In this role you will take charge of the user research methods in the Experimentation team at Conversionista, and use these in the process of experimentation and conversion rate optimization (CRO). You are comfortable in taking your own decisions, but you’re also humble and flexible in adjusting your way of working to client needs and conditions. Conversion rate optimization, experimentation and data driven methods floats your boat, either you have experience in these areas since before, or your curiosity, drive and willingness to learn will lead you there.
What you will do
You will use both quantitative and qualitative user research methods, to collect data in a structured way to stakeholders so that it's easy to comprehend, and know how to take further actions. You will work with different teams and competences, and also have the competence to train team members at the client on how to run suitable user research methods.
Qualitative research such as usability tests, card sorting, user interviews etc.
Basic quantitative data analyses from e.g. GA, Hotjar, Contentsquare or equivalent
Presentations and reports of data research findings and insights
Preparation for, and facilitation of, workshops based on the research
Setup and apply processes for continuous research work
Setup and apply processes for data sharing within organisations
Who are you?
You are a people person who is flexible, adaptive and like to work in an iterative way. At the same time, you are comfortable in taking your own initiatives and driving things forward. You are a curious person who has an interest in behaviour psychology and are data-oriented. You can be described as strong but humble, and you like to educate others. You are patient and have an analytical mindset. You are communicative, have a critical thinking mindset and also able to see other people's perspectives. You also have a user-centered approach, data-driven, a great storyteller.
You are driven by at least some of these factors:
Driving change, explore and get out of your comfort zone.
Passionate about finding the users' perspective and needs
Do awesome things!
Goal-oriented and a can-do personality
Focus on the big picture and business goals
- Vast experience in conducting various types and methods of Usability Tests (Guerilla, Moderated/Unmoderated)
- Interview skills, comfortable in interviewing different types of personas, skills in need discovery, (introverts/extroverts etc)
- Comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.
- Process management: build frameworks and be able to spread knowledge and educate your colleagues and the client.
- Interest in Behaviour Psychology
- Confidence in working with Quantitative Data Analytics, Behavioural analytics, and in combining various data sources.
- Ability to shape clear hypotheses, and transform them into actionable insights.
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge in Sociology, and/or Psychology, Behaviour Psychology or related fields of science.
- Experience in working with various Project management methods (linnear, agile etc)
- Previous experience in working with A/B-testing
HQ Located at the central part of Stockholm
Highly refined people development process
Worklife balance focused environment
HQ Located at the central part of Oslo
Vi är Sveriges största konverteringsteam, som hjälper våra kunder att använda sig av faktiska data istället för gissningar. Utrustade med vetenskapliga metoder synliggör vi våra kunders tillväxtpotential och hjälper dem att nå sina mål.
Vi har sedan starten ökat konvertering i över 600 projekt och det tänker vi fortsätta med. Förutom att vi har Sveriges främsta CRO-experter har vi även startat Sveriges första CRO utbildning Conversion Manager samt Nordens största conversion & growth konferens Conversion Jam.
Idag är vi över 60 konverteringshjältar på tre kontor i Stockholm, Göteborg och Oslo.
2020Teamed up with Animal, Keybroker, Kurppa Hosk
2019200 people went sailing in Croatia
2018Started working together with Curamando and moved to Regeringsgatan 30