Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
To reinforce our service desk we’re looking for first-line support engineers to join our team.
Do you prefer working during the day or are a variation between day-, night-, and weekend work no problem for you? And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- You’re a great listener and register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail
- You’re customer minded, with good communication skills
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems, otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support
- Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second-line support
Then you’re the Service Desk Professional we’re looking for!
Depending on your experience and interest, you will be working at our service desk at Diegem or at a project at one of our clients.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a good knowledge of IT Hardware
- Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You see IT problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
- You’re friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
- You’re able to win the trust of our clients
- You’re stress-resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
- You possess a good team spirit, but you can work autonomously when needed
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Experience is a plus!
- You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package – knowledge of another environment a strong plus
- Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow Support enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Market range salary
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.