We are looking for a Cloud Practice Leader
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Driving Cloud business and growth across the swiss market
- Managing large Cloud implementation/ rollout projects
- Leading pre-sales opportunities, solutioning and delivery approach, presentation to customers
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in Cloud products
- Performing a consulting advisory role
- Leading and Managing multicultural teams working across the globe on a common project or program
- Actively managing the client relationship including the program risks and opportunities, with key client stakeholders on C level
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and providing expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
What we expect from you
- Proven experience in IT including more than 5 years in the implementation of Cloud services
- Effective experience in advising customers in their Cloud transformation
- Experience in multi-project environments as project manager
- Solid background in IT infrastructure (networks, data centers, customer services and process management)
- Experience in strengthening the security of Hybrid Cloud environments with confirmed security and public cloud governance skills
- Knowledge of project processes and associated quality rules, as well as operational constraints
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Azure and AWS Clouds
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies and storage technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to coordinate actors within different teams (internal and external)
- Fluent in English and German
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: March 2021
Take your chance and apply!