Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, with 300,000 team members in over 40 countries.
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations
To support our ambitious growth strategy, Capgemini Invent Belgium is recruiting a Manager for the Energy & Utilities sector with a primary focus on grid companies.
Your role will be to engage with our clients to help develop new & innovative solutions and deliver benefits through Capgemini Invent’s full range of transformation activities, in process change, digital solutions and systems integration. You must have the right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Energy & Utilities industry.
Specifically, the role will entail the following:
• Identifying opportunities to grow Capgemini Energy & Utilities market share in
Belgium in asset-intensive energy and utilities industry with a focus on
regulated (grid companies, water and waste)
• Managing complex projects/programs
• Managing teams of consultants
• Participate in pre-sales, lead proposals and RFP initiatives
• Supporting the growth and development of our Belgian Energy & Utilities
team within Capgemini through business development and building up
knowledge and experience
• You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent
• You are able to sell and deliver complex programs and projects
• You have a minimum 4 years’ relevant professional experience in the energy
and utilities sector (with a focus on grid companies). Prior consulting experience with grid companies, preferably with exposure to senior management
• You demonstrate evidence of having developed consulting business within the
energy & utilities sector
• You are an experienced team and project leader with strong people management and development skills
• You build & sustain long term client relationships as a foundation for business
• You have strong interest in sustainability, energy transition and understanding
how it impacts energy and utilities companies
• You apply knowledge in the following areas (no in-depth experience is
expected in all areas):
➢ Supporting capabilities – incl. asset management, field service management, customer service and back-office.
➢ Enabling technologies – incl. ERP migrations, EAM, Metering systems, CRM and Billing, SCADA.
➢ Enabling solutions – incl. IoT, mobile applications, automation, energy management solutions, digital twin
➢ Operationalizing solutions – e.g. implementing and scaling mobile energy applications, integrating advanced analytics as part of operational excellence etc.
➢ Experience in smart grids is considered as a plus.
• You are fluent in either French and/or Dutch, with practical knowledge of the
• English is mandatory, but project delivery is mostly in the local language.
• You are a digital native, eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset
• You are results-oriented
• You have a can-do mentality
• You have very strong interpersonal skills
• You have IT-affinity
What we offer:
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges.Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know. Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini