We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Business Analyst !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
Business Analysis Planning
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities;
- Develop plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements, continuously improving the level of detail and accuracy of estimates;
- Manage risks, assumptions and constraints for requirements, and communicate to appropriate parties;
- Define the business analysis approach including tasks and deliverables based on the project and delivery methodology;
- Lead requirements prioritization and leverage techniques to drive out business priorities;
Requirements Analysis and Documentation
Requirements Management and Support
- Prepare requirements for review applying various communication techniques and lead requirements walkthrough and sign off sessions;
- Apply advanced coverage analysis techniques to ensure relationship between scope, detailed requirements, and testing through to implementation;
- Communicate the impact of changes through cost-benefit analysis taking into consideration time, effort, and business priorities;
- Resolve conflicts/issues on behalf of BA team and escalate as required;
- Support QA in development of the Functional System test cases;
- Validate that Functional System test plan and test cases have full coverage of the critical requirements;
- Support Design and Development activities by providing requirements clarifications;
- Support UAT and PIV activities including planning, defect triage, and root-cause analysis for requirements-related issues;
- Support the development of the end-user documentation and training.
Leadership and Relationship Management
- Provide guidance and support to build the capabilities of the junior BAs;
- Support the consistency of standards and adherence to enterprise requirements methodology within own BA team;
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members and stakeholders;
- Establish an environment of cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork among colleagues, business groups and Technology;
- Enhance skills and build.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have strong communication skills (written & verbal);
- To be creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- To be dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- To be able to interact with a plurality of stakeholders;
- To have a fluency in French and a good command in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
Ideally 3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.