Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? If so, we’d
love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Presentation Coordinator,
12 month FTC to build, complete and deliver transmission schedules on a daily
basis. You will ensure all promos, spots and interstitial content are placed
to create maximum impact to the viewer and in line with media planning. In
addition to this you will liaise with Programming, Creative Services, Adsales,
Operations and Transmission to co-ordinate timely delivery of all relevant
Other Responsibilities include:
• Build the skeleton presentation schedules (Vision) by placing all relevant
continuity (Next Menus, Station Idents, Break Bumpers, Squeezed Credits,
Stings) and selecting non-automated secondary events (Next, New etc).
• Placement of all on-air promos in line with media planning strategy for
specific campaigns. Check alignment of all on-going campaigns with media plan.
• Thoroughly check daily transmission schedules prior to being sent to ensure
accurate completion and placement of commercials and all interstitial content.
Ensure all material is present and there are no clashes of relevant
• Import and check the Commercial Break structure files for each month. Import
the Initial and Final spot files on a daily basis ensuring correct placement
and that hourly and daily minutage restrictions are adhered to. Assist the
Sponsorship & Promotions team so all sponsorship campaigns TX as per the
• View all on-air material prior to scheduling. Check all audio and graphics
in relevant language versions are correct. Material must align to versions
requested. Flag any inconsistencies with media plan.
• Assist the wider departments and your team members when schedule amendments
are required to deliver KPIs.
Skills & Requirements
• Previous experience of working within the Media industry.
• Love of TV.
• Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
• Knowledge/experience of Vision scheduling system.
About the company
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in
23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates
local offices across the region.
The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN
International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home
of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and
Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and
Looney Tunes. Recently launched truTV is available free to air in the UK and
is home to shows such as RuPaul’s Drag Race and America’s Got Talent.