As an investor you have the opportunity to join the KTH Innovation EarlyBird Network, designed to give technology innovations and startups the very best start in life by accessing both capital, competence and valuable feedback from investors
The EarlyBird Network was born out of a need for early stage investments in the ca 20-30 KTH startups formed every year.
By joining the EarlyBird network you will see and interact with a pipeline of interesting new early stage tech startups, from KTH research as well as from students.
What is EarlyBird Network?
- Network for investors interested in innovation projects/startups from KTH at a very early stage of development
- A way of boosting innovation projects with capital and competence
- Regular presentations of current startups by online and on-site events, in combination with active matchmaking
Skills & Requirements
The EarlyBird Network is for you if you:
- Have the desire and ability to invest in very early stage startups based on technology innovation
- Have capacity to invest at least 250 000 SEK in a single project
- Want to contribute through investment of money and competence
- Want to share your knowledge and experience with the innovators of the future
- Share our passion for innovation!
We would very much like to get in touch with you to tell you more about our network and discuss your contribution. As a starting point we would like to ask a few questions that will take less than 5 minutes for you to answer.
By registering your answers you agree to KTH Innovation keeping your details on file. The information will be kept confidential and will only be used to manage and develop our internal processes and procedures relating to the EarlyBird Network.
Should you have any questions, or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on telephone 08-790 97 07 or email [email protected]
With best wishes
About the company
About KTH Innovation
KTH Innovation support researchers and students at KTH to commercialize research results and business ideas. We are specialists in commercialization of new and innovative early stage technology. The support is provided based on a structured and proven process for identifying, verifying and commercially developing business ideas or IP assets from research to the market in the form of startup companies, IP/licensing agreements or industry collaborations . KTH Innovation has resources to support in all areas needed for innovation development and commercialization. Support areas include funding, legal, IP/patent strategy and protection, market evaluation, customer and business development, and team development.
Every year a large number of startups are created within all technology fields ranging from AI, robotics and software to life sciences and new materials. Some success cases are for example Degoo, Airmee, Volumental and Flic.