Senior SAP FICA Consultant/Team Lead
Job Description/Main responsibilities
As a FICA senior consultant, you are able to translate the business requirements to recommendations for our customers using your expertise. You understand customers expectations, anticipate and propose solutions in SAP and promote usage of standard SAP.
You help our customers to evolve their SAP landscapes, based on their needs and business processes. You can collaborate with Capgemini and client teams to obtain the wanted results.
You can work on functional changes and projects, lead workshops, making estimates, delivering analysis and manage a team (+/-3 persons). In a project context, you will need to take the role of streamlead FICA and be able to take up responsibilities.
You will work in multidisciplinary projects and teams, working with the latest SAP technologies in complex, multi technology environments.
Languages and mobility
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in Dutch and English
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium (Flanders) and potentially abroad.
- Belgian resident
Desired knowledge & Experience
- Master’s degree, or equivalent
- Preferably +6 years of experience in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- A thorough knowledge of the FICA solution and business concepts & processes
- Set-up documents and postings
- Integration with FI
- Taking up tasks as customizing, writing functional specs, testing, training and - -- support
- Implementing the solution together with a team lead and other team members
- Experienced in working in large project set-ups with clear roles and responsibilities, SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
- Experience in public sector or utility sector is an asset
- Mature consultant with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with colleagues and client
- Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants
- Innovative spirit, stress resistant, flexible and self-organized
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini