We are looking for a Sales Account Manager in Manufacturing & CPG
based in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Acting as the bridge between technology and the people being affected by this technology, you will be at the forefront of optimizing relationships to deliver the best of Capgemini to several clients.
In order to support our strong growth,
- Sharp and focused with an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Able to build lasting relationships and become the client’s go-to person for their transformation projects?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect.
- Playing a key strategic role in the Business development within the German speaking part area
- Managing and growing our accounts portfolio as well as acquiring new clients within the Manufacturing and Consumer goods sectors
- Defining and managing the sales strategy on your own portfolio
- Proactively identifying, qualifying and pursuing new business leads
- Maintaining close partnership with internal leaders and peers
- Leveraging business development strategies
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in SAP, Salesforce and Cloud solutions
- Actively managing the 360° view of our clients and the relationship with all the key client stakeholders on C-level
- Supervising and orchestrating the presales team during the sales cycles
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the project engagement
What we expect from you.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales experience with a special focus on IT Services and Consulting in Manufacturing and CPG within the Swiss market
- Experience with nearshore/offshore delivery teams
- Already based in Switzerland with an established local network in large companies
- Solid experience in advising customers in their IT transformation
- Strong prospecting, qualifying and closing ability
- High level of resourcefulness, self-motivation, and well-developed collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, other European languages are a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Q1 2021
We are committed for a sustainable future! Apply and receive your free code to support the forest preservation by planting a tree online!
Take your chance and apply!