• Providing support, maintenance and in-house development of the SAS applications and software that the client SAS and the existing application users (existing or new) require for implementing the statistical production tasks.
• Contribute to the general support for SAS users and SAS programmers in the business units. This task requires a global view on the processing workflows.
• Test and debug the developed SAS code in the secure environment of the client.
• Assist users in the production tasks that involve technical aspects of the application environment.
• Assist users in the maintenance of the existing application functional metadata.
Skills & Requirements
Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT in general, including
o at least 2 years in Statistics and SAS Programming
o at least 2 years of experience in standard administration tools for UNIX and Linux operating systems
Minimum of B2 level in English
In-depth knowledge of SAS
Thorough knowledge of the SAS BI Platform and Enterprise Guide
Experience with statistical production processes
Good knowledge of application development environments
Very good analytical skills, for problem solving, algorithm design and respective implementation
Expertise and knowledge in statistics and economics is an advantage.
About the company
Sword Technologies Luxembourg is a large European company employing around one hundred consultants. Our employees work mainly for large Luxembourgish and European clients.
On the human level, we promote a friendly atmosphere allowing us to share more than work: this results in corporate events such as multicultural lunches, entity meetings, close and regular managerial follow-up which fully contributes to maintaining a positive working atmosphere.
Our specialty is the implementation of tailor-made solutions, and more particularly the automation of processes making it possible to extract information from the raw data present in computer systems.
We are specialized in 6 main areas: Business Intelligence (datawarehouse - reporting), Desktop Publishing (DMS, desktop publishing), Web Content Management System (WCMS), specialized development (Microsoft .NET, Java JEE), IT Helpdesk services and finally the management of IT infrastructures.