Protecting our customers against IT threats and advising them on the latest developments: that's what Capgemini is all about.
As Cybersecurity Solution Consultant you are responsible for business development within the Cybersecurity practice.
You are responsible for realizing and developing Cybersecurity assignments for our existing customers as a new business. You do this by actively approaching relationships within your existing network or the network of Capgemini. You work within a team where you develop strategic cybersecurity issues for multinationals and government agencies and present them to the client.
In addition, we expect that:
• you bring a large network with you;
• knows how to promote cybersecurity in the market and develop and further develop customer relationships;
• you collect the needs from the customer and translate this into smart, tailor-made approach / solutions for complex issues;
• realizes the deployment of employees at customers by means of projects;
• Share your knowledge;
Finally, you report to the Head portfolio Cyber Security & Privacy.
Skills & Requirements
You have a passion for cybersecurity and business development and you get energy from helping our customers further. You are also entrepreneurial and both quality and result oriented. You know how to think out of the box and you are able to create support and become a trusted advisor for customers.
Networking? No problem. You bring a large network with you and you enjoy maintaining contacts and building new relationships. You are ambitious, you want nothing more than to remain challenged and learn new things.
What else do you bring?
• you have completed a higher vocational or university education;
• you have at least 5 years of work experience in cybersecurity and sales in corporate environments;
• you have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
• you are willing to travel.
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.