Emails, documents and photos. Nowadays we work more and more in the Cloud and store a lot of information in it. But how secure is the Cloud anyway? And what risks come with it? It is the crucial questions that our clients ask. And you can answer them to that.
Your challenge as a Cloud Security Consultant
Organizations often face a major challenge when it comes to information security in the Cloud. After all, for many organizations it is often still quite new or even undiscovered piece of IT. In addition, the laws and regulations are becoming increasingly strict. As a Cloud Security Consultant, you support and advise organizations at both strategic and organizational level in securing their data. What you're doing for this, among other things?
- You develop and monitor Cloud architectures at various levels;
You advise clients in the field of Cloud Security;
You guide Cloud deployments and migrations;
You create strategic visions around Cloud and Cloud security;
You help clients to be completely 'in control' in the field of Security.
Skills and Requirements:
Networks? No problem. You are happy to maintain contacts and also like to build new relationships. In addition, you are ambitious, you want nothing more than to be challenged and learn new things. And you certainly don't have a problem thinking differently. What else do you bring?
- You have completed an HBO or WO course in the direction of IT. Think of technical business administration or administration, (Business) informatics, Information Science or Business Information Technology;
- You have at least 7 years of work experience within Cyber Security and IT transformation
- You are in possession of one of the following security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM, CISA. Or you're willing to get it;
- Any one of the following certifications is required: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution, Microsoft Azure associate certification, ideally on Security
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com