Who we are
We are an early-stage startup hell-bent on improving the post-purchase experience in the e-commerce industry, starting with the biggest pain point: returns.
We move fast and expect a lot because we're working on something that will truly make the e-commerce industry more sustainable, financially and environmentally.
With COVID19 crisis accelerating the migration from offline to online, together with booming acquisition costs, increasing customer loyalty has become paramount.
At the same time, with increasing online sales, retailers suffer from booming returns.
yayloh is a SaaS solution for e-commerce retailers, which digitalizes and automates the return process and unleashes the potential of return data.
yayloh will increase customer satisfaction and loyalty while improving retailers profitability and reducing environmental impact.
Using data analytics and applied machine learning, yayloh allows e-commerce retailers to understand their customers needs on an advanced level.
yayloh is backed by the early-stage VC Antler. Also worth mentioning, we have happy customers and a growing pipeline in different countries!
What we’re looking for
We are looking for our first sales champion! This is a key position for the company and you will work closely with the founding team, reporting to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who has experience working in B2B SaaS sales, ideally in the e-commerce industry. You can initiate and close deals, help improve our sales process and empathize with our customers to relate their needs to our product team. Before the team grows, you will need to be very hands-on and take care of your customers’ support and success.
Ideally, you have the potential to grow in this position and further manage a team that you will help to recruit, onboard and coach to reach the stars!
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Prospect relentlessly to build your pipeline: cold calling/emailing, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, maintaining relationships with lost opportunities
- Educate potential clients in the services and values provided by yayloh
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Maintain detailed documentation of leads and contribute to improving data accuracy in Hubspot CRM
- Be a team player and identify improvement areas in yayloh’s sales process, offering and strategy
- Remain the first point of contact for our customers after sale and support onboarding process
- Advocate on behalf of customers, bridging conversations between client requirements and development teams
Skills & Requirements
- Be social, enjoy reaching out to people. Experienced with and excited to do cold calling/emailing
- 5+ years of experience opening, negotiating, and closing B2B SaaS deals in the e-commerce industry
- Sustained success in acquiring new business or customer acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking. Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
The dream team
We are international from day-one with a co-founding team from France and India and English is the company language so everyone feels included. Our first market is the Nordics but we dream big and are building a global company.
We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters so we don’t see failures but learning opportunities. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do and we believe anything is possible when you can think freely, without boundaries nor pre-set frameworks.
We don’t count your hours and you can work from your couch if this is where you perform the best, what we will care about is how many happy customers will join our tribe thanks to you!
How to apply?
Click "I'm Interested" and let's talk soon.
About the company
yayloh supports retail brands to deliver a best-in-class post-purchase experience and reduce their returns.