The Compensation & Benefits Manager works across departments and with the business management teams to ensure services are delivered on time and at expected service levels. This role collaborates inter-departmentally to identify opportunities to improve HR Admin processes and deliverables. Also is responsible for implementing solutions, overviewing effectiveness and continuously improving as necessary.
The major business contributions of the Compensation & Benefits Manager are:
1. Operational efficiency and effectiveness of the HR Admin team
2. Responsible for coordinating and determining team delivery activities in the relevant HR Admin functional areas
3. Mitigation of risk associated with employment related claims
4. Manage and coach team of direct reports
5. Responsible for decisions related to hiring, performance, discipline, coaching and separation of team members
6. Interact and work closely with each direct report to assess performance, identify gaps and implement performance plans
7. Responsible for ongoing performance management including goal setting, measurement and coaching to create a high functioning team environment
8. Ensure team members receive ongoing training and professional development to maintain high degree of HR professional knowledge and subject matter expertise for their roles
9. Address gaps of knowledge or skill swiftly so service delivery is not impacted
1. Responsible for correct salary & benefits calculation process
2. Responsible for the effective implementation of main HR processes in Reward and HR Admin, based on global and local strategy
3. Provide administrative support and coordination within a fast paced HR Department that supports employees
4. Provide project leadership on medium to complex HR Projects
5. Excellence in delivering services
6. Ensure compliance within audit processes and procedures
7. Escalation support and resolution
8. Provide employees and managers with accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations regarding HR related questions and issues on policies, HR Admin processes and services
9. Provides recurrent or ad-hoc reports based on business requirements
University degree is required
At least 4 - 5 years multi-sector and/or multinational HR experience
Independent in resolving labor relations, excellent knowledge and experience with labor law
At least 2 years of management experience
Excellent communication, collaboration skills, building relationships, effective listening
Ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
Upper/ Intermediate English communication skills
In-depth knowledge of core HR operations functions in the areas of Benefits & Compensation, Leaves Management, Workers Compensation, Mobility
Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word-processing and Internet
Ability to work with a team to create effective departmental strategies and meet department goals
Private Health Care Insurance
Taxi vouchers for night shifts
Well-being at work
Gym subscription discount
Since 2005 Capgemini Romania helps clients transform their business and perform by leveraging new technologies. Our relationship with clients is a collaborative partnership - we bring our experience, best practices and tools to steer their own course, and ultimately to achieve better, faster and more lasting transformations.
TomCapgemini’s Logo came from a card game called Bridge. The spade is the highest value card in the game.
TomWe have 300 offices in 40 countries around the world. You’ll have oppor-tunities to travel or work in different locations.
TomWe’re guided by seven core values: honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun. If you share those values, then you’ll find your place with us.
TomChallenge and variety are constants here. From the work you do to the peo-ple you meet to the places you travel, we’ll keep you on your toes.