Capgemini Financial Services offers end to end IT solutions and to deliver these solutions we work mainly in an Agile Project Mode. By the beginning of June 2021, we will grow the Digital team with a Project Manager with 3 to 5 years of experience. With this job opening, we will expand our local Digital team. What does Project Management mean to us? With your colleagues from Capgemini, partnering with clients in the Finance Industry. Banks, Insurance companies... managing large projects to deliver results.
Capgemini provides IT talent with a challenging international environment and a captivating perspective on the future. At Capgemini you can gain various expertise and build a large international network, you will have 270.000 colleagues from all over the world.
Digital Transformations, AI projects, do you want to know how we, @ Capgemini, see these technologies changing the future you can check out our annual reports.
In this context, we are looking for a Project Manager to grow our team.
Below a mix of tasks, skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for.
- good experience in managing project financials
- experience/skills to report to the customer through weekly, monthly reporting meetings
- manage projects independently while aligning with Portfolio manager
- liaise with the technical team and product owners to elicit high-level requirements
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in Daily team meetings
- Obtains key inputs from teams and identify solution interdependencies, be able to resolve business/product satisfaction issues
- Expertise in a wide range of business analysis methods and SDLC models - Agile or Waterfall models
- good understanding of SCRUM lifecycle and project delivery processes. Experience in Agile Scrum methodology would be a plus
- able to work on multiple and concurrent projects
Languages and mobility
If you want to know more about working @ Capgemini Financial Services Belgium, we offer you a 5' call to talk about what you need to know before applying, just send us the codeword INFO over Whatsapp on 0495193938.
That's too personal for you? You can also reach out to Catherine Jacobs via LinkedIn or simply click ‘Solliciteer nu’.
Have a great day!
Global company with European Management style
Entrepreneurship in a stable environment
Projects for big companies
True industry shapers
Work in a stable environment
Career development framework
We nurture your strongest asset; knowledge
Flat structure, no strict hierarchy
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
1976Founded in 1967 in Grenoble by Serge Kampf as Sogeti.
1970The first company in the sector to offer consulting.
1975Acquisition of Cap and Gemini
1980First major transatlantic contract with the Los Angeles Time.
1998First multinational contract with General Motors
2000Group headcount surpasses – 50.000
2010Group headcount surpasses 100.000
2016Serge Kampf passes away
2017Celebrations for 50 years Capgemini