We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Windows System Engineer.
We provide a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
You will be responsible for the design, planning, implementation and support of the Microsoft Windows environment.
- To administrate, install, configure, and maintain operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance of the computing environment;
- To evaluate system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibilities;
- To recognize and troubleshoot operating problems with server hardware and application software;
- To make diagnosis hardware and software problems and recommends solutions and performs necessary system repairs;
- To research, analyze and provide recommendation backup/security strategies as required;
- To perform installations of hardware, software, and operating systems upgrades, changes and configurations;
- To collaborate in planning and project management as they relate to the system and server environment to ensure timely completion and delivery of IT services.
And in terms of technical know-how ?
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 and 2016, 2019 and/or 2022,
- General knowledge in operating systems,
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PKI (Private Key Infrastructure) and Group Policies,
- Expertise in maintaining server environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades,
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft 365 and Azure or AWS,
- You are familiar with Powershell scripting, or another scripting language,
- Knowledge in general network such as : Fortigate, firewalls, Switches (VLAN), WiFi management (802.1x))
- Experience in SharePoint administration and knowledge of the SECM (Service Endpoint Configuration Management) is a plus.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have good command in English and in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team! ****
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs , and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.