We are looking for a SAP Solution Designer
based in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Leading and Managing large & midsize implementation/ migration, rollout projects related to SAP S/4HANA
- Being responsible on pre-sales opportunities –Solutioning and delivery approach, presentation to customers, while executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
- Advising and Assessing services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in HANA and Cloud products
- Offering solution architect capabilities to integration in SAP S/4HANA
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and sharing expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
- Ensuring leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops and conducting workshops
What we expect from you.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Finance or Business administration
- Must have 15+ years of experience of multiple SAP implementations, ADM support at various SAP ERP, R/3,ECC6, S/4HANA, cross application business modelling. Must have experience in template building and multi countries rollouts
- Must have experience to handle bigger multi countries offshore & nearshore teams of 100+ resources. Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
- Strong functional background in one of the SAP logistics modules or solutions preferably in S/4 HANA. Must have certification in one of the logistics module
- Must have experience in Business architect or Solution Architect role
- Experience and knowledge in SAP Design thinking methodologies
- Strong knowledge in integration of different modules in S/4 HANA
- Recent experience in consulting advisory role on different projects
- Good understanding of business processes and industry standards. Must have experience with certification in one of the SAP industry specific solutions like IS Retail, IS Oil, IS Utilities, or IS Banking
- Must have recent hands on experience in SAP logistics
- Understanding of project activities based on SAP ACTIVATE and/ or AGILE methodology is must. SAP certification in SAP ACTIVATE is needed
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: November 2020
Take your chance and apply!