Description de l'emploi
- Determine users' needs and gather requirements for content management
- Construct information and data models
- Design and maintain website navigation
- Specify and develop content strategies to improve the usability and findability
- Autonomous working style, detail-focused,
- Good communication, and writing skills in English language and French
- Taking ownership of the delivery of core solution components
Qualités et compétences requises
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint, support, design, and development
- Good knowledge of M365
- Azure DevOps-DevOps best practices including Continuous Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint certification or equivalent experience
- Education level Bac+5
Sur la société
Sword Group is an international Consulting, Services, and Software company driving global leaders in their digital and technology transformation.
Sword Technologies in Luxembourg employs more than one hundred thirty consultants.
Our human purpose is to promote a friendly atmosphere allowing us to share more than work: this results in corporate events such as multicultural lunches , entity meetings, and close and regular managerial follow-up which fully contributes to maintaining a positive working atmosphere.
Our business purpose is to offer comprehensive and integrated responses - more particularly in the automation of processes making possible the extraction of information from the raw data present in computer systems.
We are specialized in 4 main areas : Data Analytics (BI, AI, etc.), Custom Dev (Microsoft .NET, Java JEE, etc.), Customer Experience Management (CXM/CCM, ECM/DMS, Desktop publishing, UX/UI, etc.) IT Ops/Services (Support, Admin, Cloud, etc.)