We are looking for a successful Cybersecurity analyst with strong hands-on skills, with technical, deductive reasoning, and critical thinking. As part of the security department, your mission is to work on security audits, malware detection, and also developing and implementing security tools. You are working with Infrastructure and Delivery teams, as we host the majority of the Magento eCommerce websites we design. You are responsible for monitoring the status of the security of our systems, controlling how our different systems meet our security standards.
This is a REMOTE full-time position.
• React on alerts from our Data Breach Monitoring tool
• Conduct penetration testing
• Develop tools to help the delivery teams enforcing the security policies
• Participate in the deployment of those tools
• Conduct security audits
• Make recommendations to developers to enhance defence against cheating
• Run root cause analysis
• Help mitigating attacks
• Deliver security awareness training
• Be an Ethical Hacker: access without limits, take care of this power
Skills & Requirements
• Good understanding of information security
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Advanced Linux knowledge (Ubuntu / CentOS) and shell scripting (experience with Puppet/Kubernetes as a plus)
• Good PHP knowledge (other languages like Python is a plus)
• Basic networking knowledge, including security and hardening
• Magento knowledge as a plus
• Fluent English skills, both verbal and written
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 500 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.