A major International air & ocean freight forwarder is recruiting people for its new offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö..
Our organic growth ensures an unique corporate culture. Our people are our biggest asset & we are constantly looking for professionals who seek a new challenge in the ever changing supply chain environment. We believe in empowered responsibility.
• Preparing quotations for our customers, negotiating with suppliers to achieve competitive rates while maintaining the highest level of service
• Arranging air/sea/road bookings and taking care of required documents
• Shipment tracking and delivery scheduling
• Looking after day to day operations, including invoicing, filing and general administrative duties
• Swedish language – native or proficiency
• English language - proficiency
• Experience in airfreight or/and oceanfreight is an advantage
• Communication skills - you will be liaising with a variety of people
• Clarity in communication, as major problems could arise through inaccuracies
• Organisational and planning skills
• Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills
• Good geographical knowledge
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
• Accuracy and attention to detail
We are a European recruitment firm specialized in Freight Forwarding Executive search.
Headquartered in the UK we have representatives & consultants in all EU countries.
Our purpose is to help clients find leaders who will improve the vitality and fortunes of their organizations.
Because we know the industry, we are able to understand the exact requirements of both, our clients & our candidates.
Stockholm +2 more