You know how fashion is polluting the planet, confusing us all with capsule wardrobes and leaving “quit shopping altogether” as the only sustainable option? Yeah ,we’re changing that.
We are a VC backed startup determined to fundamentally change the way we consume fashion and we need you with us to succeed. We are now looking to grow our team with someone who can take full ownership of our growth & communicating our message!
You: have a strong growth mindset, are able to transform a big vision into quick actions, and have an entrepreneurial background. We: rarely label our methods under corporate lingo but should we need to we would say:
- Fully own & manage our growth of number of subscribers as well as our online presence
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor the overall business marketing strategy
- Further improve the distinct brand identity and create an integrated communications and marketing vision that will promote our identity
- Plan and organize marketing operations and ensure they project the company’s unique voice & vision
- Coordinate marketing strategy with internal lifecycle planning
- Create efficient digital marketing infrastructure, build online sales funnels, continuously evaluate best practice though A/B test actions
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (press, events etc.)
- Engage and interact with the loyal customer community.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals as the company grows
- Passionate about company’s vision & dedicated to the mission
- Proven experience in driving rapid growth starting from scratch - strong background in customer acquisition
- Experienced with developing & executing efficient strategies for all marketing aspects, (branding, paid digital, press etc.)
- Mastering the ability to apply marketing techniques hands-on over different channels
- Passionate about continuous improvement across the online marketing funnel; a real wizz when it comes to paid digital (FB, Google, Other) while also brilliant at SEO
- Solid understanding of marketing data analysis methods, highly skilled at gathering relevant data from Google Analytics & Amplitude and take necessary actions thereof
- Obsessed with interacting with the customer & our community - we want you to not only spark the conversation but make sure it’s constantly ongoing!
- A leader with both strategic, analytical, and operational capabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from a top tier university a plus
Listen, we can’t wait to have you onboard. Make sure to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com today since we will be meeting with candidates continuously.
Now let’s re:lease the movement shall we?